Social Media Marketing for Franchises: 6 Ways to Increase your Facebook Impact & Build Customers
Dec 17, 2014 Mike Hanna
Using Social Media to influence your customer’s feelings and actions is one the best opportunities brought on by the digital age, one that will help your business succeed. Facebook is the Behemoth of Social Networks. It offers countless opportunities to build effective and easy Social Media Marketing for franchises. Check out these Numbers:
6 Ways to Build Customers with Facebook and Reap the Benefits
of Effective Social Media Marketing for Franchises
- Place a Social Media Sharing Button on Your Website
- Promote Your Mobile App(s) via Your Website and Social Media
- Add a Social Media Button on Your Paid and Owned Media (Advertising/Signs)
- Build Communities and amplify Your Fan’s Stories as opposed to just shilling for a product or service
- Communicate with Fans via posts on your Page, their News Feed and Direct Messages
- Make Sure You and Your Senior Management are Active on Facebook
It’s not just being part of Facebook or another Social Media network; it’s effectively using it to influence your customer’s behavior.
Always stay positive,
Torchlite is evolving the way businesses go to market. By seamlessly connecting digital marketing experts and business owners through our application, we make building effective digital marketing campaigns easy – driving leads, online traffic, customers and revenue. Let’s get ignited.