First-of-its-kind platform provides end-to-end analysis of social media, website and email performance, while enabling businesses to tap a marketplace of on-demand digital marketing experts to plan and execute online campaigns.
INDIANAPOLIS (March 22, 2016) – Effective digital marketing requires two key elements: technology and the highly-trained experts who know how to use it. With the launch of its new platform, Torchlite today becomes the first company to combine both elements—tech and talent—to enable businesses to plan, execute and analyze digital marketing campaigns from a simple, unified dashboard.
Torchlite founder Susan Marshall, a veteran marketer who previously held positions with Apple, Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, wants to help businesses overcome the increasing complexity of digital marketing by adding people back into the tech stack.
“Digital marketing has grown into a complex process that, for many businesses, has resulted overlapping workflows, mismanaged talent, and a mishmash of tools that are disjointed and often redundant,” said Torchlite founder and CEO Susan Marshall. “Torchlite simplifies digital marketing by bringing tools, analytics and a marketplace of highly vetted experts together in a productivity platform that’s clean and approachable.”
Results from a 2015 study by Econsultancy reveal that digital marketing has indeed become too complex for many organizations to use effectively. Among the top reasons preventing companies from investing in digital marketing, 24 percent of respondents cited a “lack of understanding about digital,” and 35 percent reported a “lack of staff to make the most of any digital investment.”
Torchlite finds itself squarely at the center of three converging trends: the growing need for specialized digital marketing talent, burgeoning demand for software solutions that balance product capability with usability, and the shift toward a gig-based economy. With its new platform, Torchlite is the only company that enables businesses to tap a marketplace of highly trained digital marketing specialists, provides a project manager who coordinates campaigns, and gives access to a proprietary platform where business owners have complete visibility to track their marketing goals.
Marketing leaders, agency partners and other stakeholders responsible for driving new customers and increased sales through digital marketing benefit from Torchlite’s collaborative platform in several ways:
- Unified Channel Data: Save time and gain insight by collecting intelligence from every digital channel, including Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, MailChimp and more, and viewing it within a single platform.
- On-Demand Talent: At any time, businesses can tap Torchlite’s vast network of vetted marketing specialists (called “Torchliters”) to plan and execute digital campaigns.
- Complete Visibility: A simplified dashboard provides a real-time view of campaign progress, while offering in-depth analysis and insights on customer engagement within each individual channel.
- Simple Collaboration: Workflow features simplify approvals and asset sharing, while encouraging discussion and rapid feedback.
- Streamlined Productivity: Task scheduling, checklists, calendars and notifications enable teams to spend less time managing and more time producing.
“The proliferation of increasingly more specialized marketing technologies hasn’t just made it challenging for businesses to select the right tools, it’s also has made it exponentially more difficult to select the right people who can use those tools effectively,” said Jay Baer, marketing consultant and bestselling author. “By solving for both of these challenges, Torchlite has secured a unique and enviable position in an otherwise crowded marketplace.”
Torchlite is a SaaS marketplace of highly vetted experts who are supported by a productivity platform. By seamlessly connecting digital marketing experts and business owners through our application, we make building effective digital marketing campaigns easy – driving leads, online traffic, customers and revenue. For more information, visit http://torchlite.com/
Contact: Liza Dittoe (Dittoe Public Relations) – 317.202.2280 X 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org